"Disney Princess" Figurine lamp by Idea Nuova

I purchased this Disney Princess Figurine lamp "Princess Tianna" for my 2yr old dd's room in late spring 2012 from Walmart.We barely had or used the lamp 2 months and the little 7w bulb blew out.

I tried to replace it thinking it was just the bulb and that did not work only to find that there is a small 5amp fuse "Inside the Plug itself"??? My question is why a company would manufacture a childs lamp with a 5amp fuse that I have never seen so small before in my life (approx 1/2"L x1/8"W)?? My daughter was very upset when the light blew out and it would not work again. I tried going to my local Radio Shak and Auto Parts stores to try to find a replacement and they have never seen a fuse so small.

I even thought about trying to make some sort of battery powered replacement light to go in there but that was too much work. The Manufacture Date: Jan 2012, MADE IN CHINA. Model # NSD-033.

I tried to go to the Idea Nuova Website to see if they could send me a fuse or replacement but it was "Under Construction" basically non-existant?I can see why based on the quality of the lamp I purchased.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Idea Nuova. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Idea Nuova.
Filing a new complaint about